Straight Blade - Ground Fault - Surge - Isolated - Switches
- Website: bryant-electric.com
- Territories: Ohio
- Industries: Commercial, Residential, Industrial
- Minimum Billing: $150
- Stock: NC
- Freight Allowed: $1,000
DOWNLOADS & LINKS
- PDF Commercial Grade Receptacles
- PDF Industrial / Hospital Grade Receptacles
- PDF Isolated Ground Receptacles
- CS PDF/LINK Bryant Catalog
Building on more than 126 years of excellence, Bryant Electric offers an expanded and enhanced product offering for industrial, commercial, institutional and residential markets.
Our new product lines and product enhancements showcased in this latest catalog continue to combine the innovation, value, quality and superior performance you’ve grown to expect from Bryant.
In 1888, Waldo Calvin Bryant received a patent for the first push-pull switch that established the wiring device industry. Bryant’s product development and innovation continues today with systems and solutions that provide better value through safety and labor savings.
Bryant Product Videos
Tamper Resistant Receptacles
Our new Resource Center was designed to take the hassle out of searching & managing manufacturers catalogs & cut sheets
- - SINGLE SOURCE FOR MANUFACTUER INFO
- - SEARCH DIGITAL CATALOGS
- - FIND PRODUCT INFO FASTER
- - NO MORE SCATTERED .PDF FILES